Registration for Spring In-Town Soccer is NOW OPEN.
Please select the "Lewisboro Soccer Club Registration" link below to sign up. To learn more about the In-Town program please click on the "In-Town Program" tab to your left.
Refund Policy: A refund/credit will be issued only under the following conditions. Requests for refunds must be made in writing to the Club President. Refunds will be issued by credit card credits.
1. A full refund will be issued automatically if the In-Town or Travel Program is canceled by the Lewisboro Soccer Club, or if your child is not selected for a
2. If a player moves from the town, a full or prorated refund will be issued based on the number of sessions the player attended. Proof of relocation must accompany the request.
3. If a player becomes ill or injured and cannot participate in club activities, a full or prorated refund will be issued based on the number of sessions the player attended. A doctor's note must accompany the request.
4. For complete details on the Travel program refund policy, please click on the Travel Program link on your left. Please consider the implications of our refund policy for travel soccer before signing your child up for the travel program.
5. For the Spring Travel Program (High School only), any player who is placed on a
Registration & Late Fees: Registrations submitted after the deadline for the In-Town Program season will incur a $25 late fee. These players will be placed on a waiting list and ranked according to date of submission. Players will be allocated from the waiting list to existing teams as space becomes available. Unallocated players will remain on the waiting list until there are enough players to create a new
Financial Assistance: The Club offers financial assistance to cover fees for families in true need. To apply for assistance, please write a letter requesting assistance that briefly describes your basis for need. Address your letter to the Club President Chris Rietsch, and send it via email (email@example.com). All requests for financial assistance will be kept confidential.
[Note: If you are registering for the adult league, please create a new "Child" in your family account and then list "Post HS" as the age, it will then provide the ability to register].